Horse Wisdom for Professionals
Communication is King
The popular business myth is that Cash is King. But the truth is, in a highly technological, global society, Communication is King. The most effective leaders are those who are skilled in the art of nonverbal intelligence. The most successful organizations have leaders capable of inter-subjective awareness, identifying and responding to one's own nonverbal experience/body language cues and those of the people they're engaging with at the same time.
Horses are masters of these interpersonal skills, and our innovative, interactive training with Horse Wisdom provides the ultimate shortcut for our clients to develop these skills and achieve truly Evolved Leadership skills.
We live in a society that is mesmerized by words and surface appearances, so much so that many people have difficulty functioning fully and authentically. Our society seems to have forgotten that less than 10% of communication is verbal, largely neglecting the other 90% of communication potential. Immeasurable information is communicated through behaviour, body language, emotional resonance, intention, and subtle energetic exchanges. Horses communicate almost exclusively without sound, and this Equine Facilitated Learning provides training in nonverbal intelligence and the ability to access the other 90% of communicated information, with unprecedented expertise.
Great Leadership comes from having awareness of all available information for a given situation, and the ability to respond to changes, challenges, and shifting perspectives with clarity, strength, and sensitivity for all involved. A conscious leader understands the unique value of each member of their team, and the ability to empower each of them to meet their potential for the benefit of everyone. Conscious Leadership is about learning how to listen, and how to hear even that which is unspoken. Evolved Leadership is being able to guide a team beyond comfort zones and limiting perceptions of what is possible, without force. Our horses will demand this of you, and with their instinctive and instantaneous responses to YOUR evolution in leadership style, will teach you how to be a stronger, more efficient, and more highly respected leader than you ever dreamed possible. They are powerful, non-judgmental teachers, more capable of assisting you and/or your team grow and transform than any human teacher you will ever meet. The best part is - they help you achieve long-lasting results, FAST.
Leadership: Developing skills in assertiveness, team building, emotional agility, non-verbal communication, innovation, conflict resolution, and conscious leadership.
Team Building: Teaching master-communication and interpersonal skills, creative problem-solving techniques, and cooperative strategies, to establish highly effective teams that deliver results.
Personal Excellence: Working on managing relationships, being emotionally honest, practicing mindfulness, feeling empowered, building authentic communities, and harnessing one's intuition and creativity.
Inspired Entrepreneurship: Cultivating innovation with vision, emotional agility, resiliance, and creativity. Discover powerful new levels of possibility, by tapping into your passion!
In a typical workshop clients discover the art of emotional intelligence through mind-body connection techniques. They practice effective boundary-setting after learning to identify conscious or unconscious bullying and manipulative behavior from themselves and others. The art of conscious leadership and empowered teamwork are powerful skills accessed through our Leadership Boot-Camps. Our horses teach clients how to encourage without dominating or micromanaging, create mutually respectful partnerships, and develop emotional agility and flexibility for changes, large and small, that life presents. Working with the horses from the ground creates an experiential learning opportunity for clients to fully integrate essential skills for a thriving life and career, including conscious leadership, emotional agility, calm assertiveness, respectful communication, and teamwork.